1. Уважаемые пользователи. На нашем сервере произошел сбой. Все ответы и темы за последние месяцы удалились. К сожалению восстановить не удалось. Приносим свои извинения. Для всех кто оплачивал рекламу, мы продлеваем на 3 месяца за свой счёт. С уважением администрация.
    Скрыть объявление

Looking for vouchers.

Тема в разделе "Free Registration (with 2 Vouchers)", создана пользователем Hooper, 5 ноя 2012.

1. <Hooper

Hooper Member

My name is Hooper. I'm a 23 year old guy from Ireland. My main focus is cheques and online carding, although I am looking to get into the IE/UK instore market.

My primary work at the moment revolves around cashing cheques. There's always local teenagers looking to make a quick buck. I work from Monday - Friday picking up these lads and driving them around my city. We cash the cheque in one bank, and withdraw at another. We usually obtain 750-1000€ per person, covering 4 drop offs and cashouts.

My next interest is online carding. I have a lot of knowledge about AVS stores and how many UK online stores use them only as a deterrent rather than an actual process. Stores such as Comet.co.uk only require a good socks5 and any country amex. You make your order consisting of items which qualify for next day delivery only and checkout using your drop address as the billing address. Orders should be made prior to the 2pm cut-off for Next Day Delivery. I like to make my orders between 11am and 12pm, this reduces the chances of the order being cancelled. The payment clears the same day and your item is dispatched between 3pm and 4pm.

Grocery stores are also an easy way to use your CC's. Similar to comet.co.uk all you need is good Socks5 and an amex which will cover the item costs. My personal favourite is ASDA.com simply because of the items you can via. the grocery store, rather than the dedicated home entertainment store. You simply buy some groceries and add in your electronics. I live in a deprived area and I have a lot of friends who struggle with bills due to being single mothers/fathers with kids. So I buy them some essentials such as baby food, diapers and other basic stuff, and add my electricals in the basket. On top of groceries and electricals you can also buy alcohol, cigarettes and tobacco. These are all easy to sell on. The electronics range from the latest console games, to actual consoles and Apple products (excluding iPhone). You can place orders as late as 10pm and receive the next day. You shouldn't use the CC after you've placed the order as they only preauthorize a £2.00 charge before taking the full payment 3-4 hours prior to your 2 hour delivery slot.

These are just a sample of my knowledge and I am happy to provide more on request. I feel I am a competent UK carder who doesn't have to splash money on UK Fullz or UK Cards when I can spend 2-3$ on another card and have the same outcome. All of you UK guys will know that UK Fullz and UK CC's aren't easy to get a hold of these days, and even if you do find sellers the chances are they're going to be UK Debit cards which they have.

Hopefully these few paragraphs have shown you what I know, and what I'm willing to learn and will earn your vouch. Thank you.

2. <p

pmpo40w Member

Thank you

3. <Hooper

Hooper Member

For what?

4. <c

cmurder Well-Known Member

genuine guy, will vouch for him

5. <s

saringan_2k New Member

you are a teacher

6. <r

roger101 Новичок

who can vouch for me i have alot off moneypak

7. <Erick

Erick New Member

Please send to me ur Passport ID, ur personal photo, and I will voucj for u XD

8. <c

erick's real name , jimmy saville??

9. <p

pmw04 New Member

erick's real name , jimmy saville??

10. <c

its a joke!