1. Уважаемые пользователи. На нашем сервере произошел сбой. Все ответы и темы за последние месяцы удалились. К сожалению восстановить не удалось. Приносим свои извинения. Для всех кто оплачивал рекламу, мы продлеваем на 3 месяца за свой счёт. С уважением администрация.
    Скрыть объявление

VOUCH for mony

Тема в разделе "Free Registration (with 2 Vouchers)", создана пользователем monymonylover, 25 окт 2012.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. <m

monymonylover Новичок

hey guys, I used to be in abh but it got gay and the owner is just a fag...
    So you guys know, I used to do banking in south america... big money made there. I came back to the US worked on some chase banking, not as big profits as in south america... Now i started working with Dumps and cashier too. I have my group of instore carders and cashiers all verified by me. We cashout Dumps with pin and dumps without too but it takes like 1-2 weeks to cashout the ones without pin. You guys vouch for me and ill be sure to help you guys out in anything you guys need. As i said, Ive been in banking and now in carding I have a lot of knowledge to help you guys and a lot of cvv's and dumps i could give out XD thank you in advanced whoever vouches for me

P.S. If you need any scam pages also message me... i got many i dont even use anymore for US... paypal chase etc. 2012

2. <Mailer-Daemon

Mailer-Daemon Well-Known Member

Such a big fish and no 33LR for registration? I think you lie.

3. <m

monymonylover Новичок

Relax dude ill pay the 33 LR if I don't get vouched in two days. Would you pay for something of you could get it for free? Even if you were a millionaire it's just dumb to do it. Anyways kid just looking for legit business not to get to fight

4. <Lung

Lung Администратор

Its dumb spending 2 days nowhere if u can start working right away with paying $33.
    Lol.

Denied.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.